1. Data Controller. COLEGIO NUESTRA SEÑORA DE FÁTIMA, with CIF number R4600055J, and address at Calle Jumilla, nº 6, Postal Code 46018, València. Contact phone: 963793568 Email: email@example.com Website: www.colegiofatima.net
2. Purpose of Personal Data Processing. The personal data provided will be processed for the purpose of carrying out the educational and training functions, as well as the corresponding administrative management. The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the school relationship remains in effect and, if applicable, for the duration of the prescription period established by commercial or tax regulations from the last contact.
3. Legal Basis for Data Processing. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent given through the enrollment contract, in the case of the student, or the current signed commercial contract, whether explicit or implicit, with external collaborators or providers.
4. Recipients of the Data. As a general rule, personal data will not be transferred to third parties unless required by law. Personal data may be disclosed, in accordance with the principle of quality (i.e., the data will be adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the specific purpose with prior information to the student), to the insurance company that manages the school insurance policy for students; to the Consellería de Educación, Cultura y Deporte for the processing of diplomas; to the Consellería de Sanidad in case of vaccination campaigns; to associations associated with the school such as the Parent-Teacher Association (AMPA) or Alumni Association; to the San Vicente Mártir Foundation for event organization; to the local medical center in cases of students with chronic illnesses; to companies responsible for managing extracurricular activities at the student's request; if applicable, to educational platforms; and to the bank for payment of school fees. The purpose of these disclosures will always be compliance with the law and the improvement of the educational quality required by the student. They may also be disclosed in cases of prevention of real danger, punishment of criminal offenses, or for a specific investigation (e.g., at the request of the Police). They may only be disclosed for other purposes if the student has been duly informed.
5. Your Rights when Providing Your Data. Any individual has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not COLEGIO NUESTRA SEÑORA DE FÁTIMA is processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their erasure when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims. For reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In such cases, we will cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible legal claims.
6. Communications. This institution will only make communications within the scope of its educational and school functions. If sporadic communications are made outside of this context, the option to revoke consent to receive such communications will always be provided.
8. International Data Transfers. We do not carry out any data processing that involves the transfer of personal data from Spanish territory to recipients established in countries outside the European Economic Area that require authorization or supervision by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
9. Complaints. To resolve any dispute arising from our relationship in this matter, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency as the supervisory authority.